• Call Dina Hardy at 659-5060 24 hours in advance to let her know when
you’ll be checking out.
• Turn off all lights (walk perimeter of house to insure they are all
• Set 2 furnace thermostats and 2 gas stove thermostats to 45 degrees.
See cards above thermostats for instructions.
• Make sure all fires in fireplace and woodburning stove are out.
• Turn off TV’s, DVD’s/VCR’s, cable box, and stereo system.
• Don’t not leave dirty dishes. Run though dishwasher and return to
their location prior to leaving. Do not leave dishwasher running when
• Remove all trash from house and place in large black trash bags on
south side of deck for pickup.
• Return all toys, games, craft materials, bikes, trikes, and outdoor
toys to their original location.
• Strip all linens from used beds and leave on top of respective beds.
Likewise, leave all dirty towels on floor in respective bathrooms.
• Do not leave dryer running when you leave.
• Lock all doors and windows with their respective locks and latches.
• Secure all fence gates.
• Remove all perishables from cabin/refrigerator prior to leaving.
• Set alarm by pushing “Exit” button at front door keypad.
• Return cabin keys to Mike Furby via mail or hand delivery.